Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Contact & Terms

Contact: northdixie@gmail.com

Welcome to my selling site - I'm Dixie Redmond, artist and doll maker and you can see my work at my blog. I will be selling my own creations here as well as occasionally selling antique and vintage items. Vintage and antique items are sold as described and pictured, with no returns. Please ask questions and look at images carefully before purchasing. Questions about items are welcome. Items are shipped within two days of receiving cleared payment.

US Buyers: Items are available for shipping within the continental United States and are shipped via Priority Mail insured. Items sold to Maine residents are subject to sales tax.

International Buyers: If you live outside the United States and would like to purchase an item here, please email me BEFORE purchasing for shipping quotes. I ship Express mail with insurance overseas and I do not mark purchased items as gifts.