Helen Pringle Doll SOLD

I am reducing the size of my doll study collection again.  You will want to keep your eyes on posts here, as I will have other lovely creations to offer.  I purchase dolls, enjoy them a while, and then send them on the next leg of their journeys.


First to be available for purchase is this lovely 36" Fairchildren Doll, made by Helen Pringle.  This doll is shown sitting in an antique child-sized chair.  Chair is not included.  I purchased this doll a couple of years ago, and have enjoyed her presence in my home very much. Helen's works have a lovely presence - evoking the feel of dolls made by 19th century doll makers like Izannah Walker. The head shape of this doll is a wonder!  



This doll is named Sethany Fairchild, and was made in 1986 by Helen.  She wears a dress made of antique fabric, and has a lovely bonnet that comes with her. She wears antique shoes, pantaloons and a petticoat. There are a couple of pinholes in the back of the dress, and a tear in the top of the back of the chemise.  The doll came to me in this present condition. 




You can see more images of this doll at this online album.  


Please be sure to review all the pictures and ask any questions you have, as this doll is being sold as is with no returns.  I do the best I can to describe items so that you are pleased.


Please ask any questions you have after reading the description and viewing the image

Contact & Terms

Contact: northdixie@gmail.com

Welcome to my selling site - I'm Dixie Redmond, artist and doll maker and you can see my work at my blog. I will be selling my own creations here as well as occasionally selling antique and vintage items. Vintage and antique items are sold as described and pictured, with no returns. Please ask questions and look at images carefully before purchasing. Questions about items are welcome. Items are shipped within two days of receiving cleared payment.

US Buyers: Items are available for shipping within the continental United States and are shipped via Priority Mail insured. Items sold to Maine residents are subject to sales tax.

International Buyers: If you live outside the United States and would like to purchase an item here, please email me BEFORE purchasing for shipping quotes. I ship Express mail with insurance overseas and I do not mark purchased items as gifts.